Thursday 23 September 2010

Apologies

For a while, I've been debating with myself, as to whether I should write this or not. I decided against it, so you're only going to get the short version.

The blog has come to a halt. Obviously. It will probably stay that way for a while, until I find some reason to continue.

A lot has happened since my last post. A whole lot. I've got my grades, I went on holiday twice, I've made and lost friends, I've met people I have a connection with. My relationship with my parents has somewhat changed, my father has told me many things, of which the majority have made me realise the difference between what I want and what I need. I've gained a soft spot in my heart for particulars, I've managed to bring myself to attend my final year of sixth form. etc.

All of this, with a few other things, has made me change my mind about university. I'm no going. I'm not even interested in fashion or art design anymore. I don't know what I'm going to do, but for now I'm contemplating missionary. But with the route I'm going it'll probably change.

This blog was something I was 'in love' with, something I wanted to do. I was using it as experience of some sort to aid me in my application process and possible interviews at university.

Since my last post, a lot has happened, as I said, but it's come to the point where I no longer want to continue the blog. I apologise to those of you who read and kept up with me, there are probably none of you. whatever. I'm keeping it as a reminder of what 'has been' I won't delete it, but I won't use it.

I don't know what's going on right now, I don't know what I'm doing and I'm learning the art of patience. Which takes skill. S if at a later time I pop back up, onto the blogosphere, it'll be because I know what I'm doing.

Thank you so much.

For a while, you gave me happiness :)

Much love

L.
XXX

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leah,

    Nice blog. We love it.
    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete