Wednesday 4 August 2010

Chictopia/Lookbook

I've got to admit, I've neglected my Chictopia account of late, but the other day I decided to upload my favourite outfit that was scheduled for whilst I was on holiday. I was pleasantly surprised to sign back on today, and find out I'm now on the Style Council and am featured on page 4 of the Style Gallery! When I signed in and saw the amount of comments and chic votes on that one style, I had to double take! I genuinely couldn't believe that was my account.

I also posted it to Lookbook, hype if you like :)


So, the purpose of this post was to thank you, if you use Chictopia and you Chic voted me or commented, I'm utterly grateful. Thank you also to those of you who follow me, if it wasn't for you, I would've given up blogging by now, and that outfit probably wouldn't have come about.

BIGLOVERBIGGERTHANYESTERDAY
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

6 comments:

  1. awww! love the your outfit! :)

    please check out my blog.
    http://ceenpee.blogspot.com/

    im following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is so cute :)
    i like your blog also!

    www.seasidegulls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog and followed you

    www.poisepolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog come check out mines
    Rememeber - Comment Rate Follow
    http//NazjaYanhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Impressive blogspot indeed! Love Heels??

    You should definitely check out my shoe design BlogSpot! All my designs are hand-drawn too! I am really hoping that my illustrations will help me further my career in the industry! Take care x

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog!
    www.classicfashiondiary.blogspot.com
    in need of followers :)

    ReplyDelete